Single Mother The New Father is a series of self help/how to books filled with stories of success, failure and practical support for single mothers. Her books provide an inside look into the single mother experience for the responsible fathers who need to understand from a single mother's perspective how much their presence is needed in the lives of their children.
What people are saying...
"The world has been
waiting for this message. Cathleen's passion is going to help save a
lot of people's lives."
- Les Brown, Motivational Speaker
"Cathleen Williams has written a wonderful guide for single mothers with sons involved in
sports... following Ms. Williams' advice would be one of the greatest things a mother could do - for herself and for her son."
- Chris Broussard, Senior Writer, ESPN The Magazine
"If you are seeking tools to help your son or daughter learn essential life skills like: team work, self-discipline, confidence building and focus, this book will show you how to utilize sports to position your children to be prepared to compete in today's world."
- Cassandra Mack, MSW CEO Strategies for Empowered Living, author of "The Single Mom's Little Book of Wisdom."
"Cathleen Williams shares her invaluable insight and personal experiences with readers that will greatly assist single mothers in raising their sons to become men first; and athletes
second... a must read for all single mothers raising sons."
- Troy Robert Bowers, New York Knicks Community Relations and Field Marketing Specialist, Motivational Speaker, Mentor
"... Williams provides excellent and necessary tools every mother, grandmother and aunt can use in molding and developing a boy's confidence in sports, and more importantly, in life."
- Malik Carey, Poet, Motivational Speaker, and Mentor
Click here to read more